Hi Larry,

pon., 23 mar 2020, 01:48 użytkownik Larry Garfield <la...@garfieldtech.com>
napisał:

> Hi folks.
>
> There have been a lot of RFCs and possible RFCs of late that are all
> circling around the same related problem space: Working with objects right
> now involves too much boilerplate to get things done.  As I've mentioned
> several times, I believe we need to be looking for broader solutions rather
> than narrowly-focused one-offs.
>
> To that end, I have written an extensive analysis of the problem space and
> the current and recent proposals.  I've put it on my blog rather than
> inline here because it's quite long and the blog offers better formatting.
>
> Discussion can happen here, but I'll also respond to comments there.
>
> In short: I believe our biggest potential win is to focus on 3 RFCs:
>
> * Constructor Promotion

That still doesn't resolve issue with lot of boilerplate when you deal with
small objects for which public readonly is enough like object-initializer
could. So I'm not sure about my vote here. It does solve only one narrow
situation for me.

* Named parameters

What would be nice for methods and functions. +1

* Compound Property Visibility

I didn't get it what benefits over property accessors it could have.