Hi all,

A quick "bump" to make sure everyone's seen this RFC amongst all the other exciting discussions that are going on.

I'm hoping the lack of discussion means this is a boring obvious change that everyone's going to vote 'yes' to.

With the lack of any raised concerns or issues, I intend to open voting this weekend.

Regards,

AllenJB