On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 12:54 PM Benas IML <benas.molis....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the update! Given that there is still an open issue, is the
> RFC proposing flags or a separate `<<Repeatable>>` attribute?

Good point, we came to the conclusion to simplify. Should attributes be in
the global namespace, then we shouldn't arbitrarily add more, so it will be
a flag.
At that point, because you rarely declare new flags we decided to merge
target and flags and only have one flag. You could do the following:

<<PhpAttribute(self::TARGET_METHOD | self::IS_REPEATABLE)>>