Hi Benjamin, hi everyone

I'm wondering if the syntax that allows for several attributes is really
future-proof when considering nested attributes:

*1.*
#[foo]
#[bar]

VS

*2.*
#[foo, bar]

Add nested attributes to the mix, here are two possible ways:

*A.*
#[foo(
    #[bar]
)]

or

*B.*
#[foo(
    bar
)]

The A. syntax is consistent with the 1. list.
I feel like syntax B is not desired and could be confusing from a grammar
pov.
BUT in syntax 2., we allow an attribute to be unprefixed (bar), so that
syntax B is consistent with 2.

Shouldn't we remove syntax 2. in 8.0 and consider it again when nested
attributes are introduced?

I voted yes for syntax 2. when the attributes were using << >>. I would
vote NO now with the new syntax.

Nicolas