> > Am 14.01.21 um 03:45 schrieb Dan Ackroyd:
> > > If anyone else receives unpleasant emails from him (or from anyone
> > > else), please either:
> > >
> > > * forward them to the list for all to see.
> > > * forward them to myself, if you'd prefer to not have it dealt with in
> > > public
> >
> > besides again: who do you think you are (forward them to myself) - you
> > confuse different things!
> >
> > * when i write a *private* mail to someone you have
> >    no business and "forward them to the list for all
> >    to see" is pure bullshit
> >
> > * it's even not permitted by law, if someone feels
> >    insultet he can sue me, but it's not permitted
> >    to publish private communication unasked

Note that while this probably varies by location, it is not well
established. You are better off contacting Dan in private, not
forwarding the email.

The person in question is clearly subverting their ban, and is abusive
in private and public communication (bugs.php.net is absolutely
public). I think taking legal action is appropriate, as they haven't
stopped simply because they've been banned.