Den man. 8. feb. 2021 kl. 17.08 skrev Levi Morrison via internals
<internals@lists.php.net>:
> - I do not like the chosen namespace. This is not as important as the
> previous point, but still factored into my decision as we are still
> very early in choosing namespaces for internals. I don't want to vote
> for something I think is a bad direction when we're this early on.

I'm in a similar boat as Levi, I like the functionality but the
choosen namespace is what caused my no vote. We had 2 RFCs last year
talking about the namespace question and it is yet to be answered -- I
don't think this RFC or any other should go into the core as it could
force the answer to the namespace question. Having them in \ would be
a +1 from me tho.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen