On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 10:09 AM Rowan Tommins <rowan.coll...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 17/02/2021 14:30, Larry Garfield wrote:
> > The Enum RFC has been approved.
>

> Thank you and Ilija so much for putting in the effort to make such a
> carefully thought-through proposal, and I'm really looking forward to
> being able to use it.
>
> I realise not everyone agrees with the approach, but am hopeful that it
> can be expanded on in future proposals to add a lot of power to the
> language.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Rowan Tommins
> [IMSoP]
>
> --

Glad to see this passed. I definitely would have voted for it if I had a
vote. The only thing I wish had been included was the ability to use them
as array keys, but definitely don't think the lack of that would be a
reason to vote against it - especially since the possibility is still open
in the future and adding it wouldn't cause any BC issues.

--
Chase Peeler
chasepee...@gmail.com