From: Joe Watkins <krak...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, 8 April 2021, 11:23
To: Stanislav Malyshev <smalys...@gmail.com>
Cc: PHP internals <internals@lists.php.net>
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] wiki.php.net upgrade
Any use case we have for content or collaboration is best served by
whomever or whatever is going to secure that content or ability to
collaborate.

Nobody has updated the wiki in several years, despite warnings, and two
very public breaches of security that we know about.

We don't have the people to maintain our own infrastructure, let's stop
pretending we do.

Cheers
Joe