On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 at 18:24, Craig Francis <cr...@craigfrancis.co.uk>
wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 at 18:00, Craig Francis <cr...@craigfrancis.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to start the discussion on the is_literal() RFC:
>> https://wiki.php.net/rfc/is_literal
>>

> Following up on the is_literal() RFC, thanks for the feedback. It looks
> like there are only 2 minor open issues - updating the implementation to
> allow integers, and what to call the flag/function.

As there’s been no issues raised with supporting integers, and doing so
will help adoption, the implementation will be updated to allow them.

Now to choose the name, with the options is_known() from Joe and
is_trusted() from Moritz:

https://strawpoll.com/bd2qed2xs

Keep in mind it might also become a dedicated type in the future.

Craig