Hey y'all,

I'm closing the vote for making `Reflection*#setAccessible()` no-op.

The result is a unanimous 31 votes **for** the change to be included in PHP
8.1: I will clean up https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/5412 and get it
ready for merge :-)

@Tyson sorry, I really forgot to update the RFC with any further feedback
there, and only checked again today as per a calendar entry I created for
this.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/