Hey.
I would like to get karma to be able to vote on RFCs. I understand that voting
karma isn’t usually given out to people who write their first mailing list
entry.

But I do believe I qualify as “Lead developers of PHP based projects
(frameworks, cms, tools, etc.)”

For those of you who don’t know me, I’ve been working with open source PHP
projects since 2015. I am part of Symfony core team, I wrote PSR-18 and was
part of the working group for PSR-17. I also maintain Guzzle, webmozart/assert,
Flysystem, HTTPlug and the php-http ecosystem and about 50 other packages with
more than 100.000 monthly downloads.

I think I am the most downloaded PHP maintainer.

I have been following the RFCs more closely the past 2 years and I’ve finally
gathered some courage to ask for karma. There has not been many (maybe just one
or two) RFCs where I wished the vote turned out the other way. So, I don’t
think I would have any radical opinions about future RFCs.

If I’ve understad the process correctly, I do need someone with a php.net VCS
account to sponsor me.

My username is: nyholm

Regards
Tobias Nyholm