On Fri, 12 Nov 2021 at 10:19, Máté Kocsis <kocsismat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Furthermore, I'd have some questions regarding this project:
> - Would you welcome automatic emails on internals (or on a dedicated
> mailing list), just like how Intel did it? I'm not sure about the
> frequency, but in my opinion, 1-2/month would be a sensible one, given
> there is interest in it.

I'm sure you know this already, but I'd be interested... I quite like
knowing when regressions have happened as soon as possible; and having
something which is keeping an eye on things, would hopefully highlight
issues sooner.

- Does anyone know how to get some sponsorship from AWS...

Very funny, Amazon paying :-P

- As always, I'm happy to receive feedback and improvements (ideally along
> with an implementation :) ). For example, currently I've started working on
> some visualization and chart support, but frontend stuff is not my area of
> expertise...

For my sins, I can do some frontend stuff... are we talking CSS, SVG, and
maybe a bit of the old JavaScript? If so, feel free to contact me off-list,
I probably can't do anything in the next week or two, but I'm
optimistically (naively) hoping I can clear some of my todo list :-)

Craig