On Wed, Dec 1, 2021 at 9:16 PM Sara Golemon <poll...@php.net> wrote:

> Does it look like there's any sensitive information in these log entries?
> You mentioned they were only in external dependencies so I'm thinking/hoping
> not.  What I'm getting at is: Would you mind sharing those raw logs
> somewhere. I'm sure someone will find it a fun opportunity to make some pull
> requests in a variety of projects.

Nope, not at all. Here I extracted out just the specific deprecations
and added counts so anyone can see how many times a deprecation
warning came up. Please do note that it is very likely that newer
versions of these libraries may have already resolved the issues, I
haven't bothered yet to try and upgrade to the latest versions.

uberbrady@GrokBook-Pro-Black snipe-it % cut -d " " -f 4-
storage/logs/deprecations.log|sort |uniq -c
  10 Creation of dynamic property
Barryvdh\Debugbar\DataCollector\ViewCollector::$name is deprecated in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/barryvdh/laravel-debugbar/src/DataCollector/ViewCollector.php
on line 24
  10 Creation of dynamic property
Barryvdh\Debugbar\DataFormatter\QueryFormatter::$cloner is deprecated
in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/maximebf/debugbar/src/DebugBar/DataFormatter/DataFormatter.php
on line 23
  10 Creation of dynamic property
Barryvdh\Debugbar\DataFormatter\QueryFormatter::$dumper is deprecated
in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/maximebf/debugbar/src/DebugBar/DataFormatter/DataFormatter.php
on line 24
  30 Creation of dynamic property
Barryvdh\Debugbar\DataFormatter\SimpleFormatter::$cloner is deprecated
in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/maximebf/debugbar/src/DebugBar/DataFormatter/DataFormatter.php
on line 23
  30 Creation of dynamic property
Barryvdh\Debugbar\DataFormatter\SimpleFormatter::$dumper is deprecated
in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/maximebf/debugbar/src/DebugBar/DataFormatter/DataFormatter.php
on line 24
  10 Creation of dynamic property
DebugBar\DataFormatter\DataFormatter::$cloner is deprecated in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/maximebf/debugbar/src/DebugBar/DataFormatter/DataFormatter.php
on line 23
  10 Creation of dynamic property
DebugBar\DataFormatter\DataFormatter::$dumper is deprecated in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/maximebf/debugbar/src/DebugBar/DataFormatter/DataFormatter.php
on line 24
  12 Creation of dynamic property
Illuminate\Database\MySqlConnection::$readWriteType is deprecated in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Database/Connection.php
on line 1368
   4 class_exists(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($class) of type
string is deprecated in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/adldap2/adldap2/src/Configuration/DomainConfiguration.php
on line 153
 626 mb_convert_encoding(): Handling HTML entities via mbstring is
deprecated; use htmlspecialchars, htmlentities, or
mb_encode_numericentity/mb_decode_numericentity instead in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/symfony/var-dumper/Dumper/HtmlDumper.php
on line 963
  84 preg_match(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($subject) of type
string is deprecated in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/barryvdh/laravel-debugbar/src/JavascriptRenderer.php
on line 150
   4 str_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type
array|string is deprecated in
/Users/uberbrady/Documents/grokability/snipe-it/vendor/laravel/passport/src/PassportServiceProvider.php
on line 268
  84 substr(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string