Hey All

On 02.03.22 13:50, Marco Pivetta wrote:
Hey Christian,

On Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 1:41 PM <naitsi...@e.mail.de> wrote:

this is exactly the problem. Russia did not just invaded Ukrainia out of
nowhere. The story started in 2014 with the illegal coup d'etat against
Viktor Yanukovych and its acceptance by the western countries. Or even
earlier, with the eastern extension of the EU and the Nato, to get Ukriane
on their side, stoping the political neutrality of Ukraine between Russia
and the western.

As you see, it is not as simple. Should we start a discussion now? I do
not think so. It would not help anybody. Wars or conflicts are never
simple. Usually there's a long story.
Taking ones side in political conflicts will separate the community for
sure.

Please do not start that.

You and anybody else can show their political position on twitter,
facebook or elsewhere. We do not need to do that on php.net.

Please GTFO: we don't need more of Putin's propaganda over here, as they're
busy enough with butchering civilians over there.

Thanks Marco!

Standing up against bullies is something that this community so far has been great at.

Taking no side in a political conflict means taking the side of the bully. And THAT will separate the community!

And taking the side of Ukraine does not make other conflicts less valid or cruel. It's standing up against injustice.

Cheers

Andreas
--
                                                              ,,,