Hi Dennis

On 5/4/22 00:49, Dennis Snell wrote:
Posting here as my first message, thanks for your patience with my
unfamiliarity of the process and format. Would like to know your thoughts on
the new function and any ideas for a proper name as I don't particularly feel
like I have found a good one yet.

I like the proposal, because that's also a problem I encountered before.

Regarding the name: What about 'ini_get_as_bytes()'? It makes the relationship with 'ini_get()' clear by using the same prefix and the suffix should be reasonable explanatory in what happens.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus