On 09/05/2022 10:06, Robert Landers wrote:
If you are writing library code, it is 8.1 compatible to avoid people
opening issues about spamming their logs.

Yes, I understand that such complaints are common, but we should be working to provide documentation and tooling to those users, rather than accepting their misinterpretation and repeating it on this list. Otherwise, we might as well just promote all deprecation notices to fatal errors immediately.

I will open a new thread about this later.

Regards,

--
Rowan Tommins
[IMSoP]