[copy of the email that I have accidentally sent to Mark individually]

Hey,

As much as I appreciate your enthusiasm and ideas, adding your name on
my original RFC and editing its contents without my approval is not
acceptable. Especially considering that contents of the RFCs are a
direct representation of my stance and views on a particular feature.
As such, I would not like to have my name put on proposals that I have
never discussed nor proposed myself. In this case, I explicitly have
given Máté permission to continue working on this RFC and in taking it
under his wing.

That being said, feel free to open a new RFC yourself and copy the
contents of your previous proposal from the wiki's history tab.

Best regards,
Benas

P.S.: Next time, try also contacting me over Room 11 or GitHub, given
that I rarely check this email.