Hey,

> public function withStatus($code, $reasonPhrase = ''): Response
> {
>     return clone $this {
>         $this->statusCode = $code;
>
>         $this->reasonPhrase = $reasonPhrase;
>     }
> };

How to refer to any of the properties of the current instance? Let's say
this:

```
class Foo {
    protected int $code;
    protected string $message;
    public function withStatus($code, $message): Foo {
        return clone $this {
            $this->code = $code; // so far so good
            // Which $this->message is what?
            $this->message = "cloned: (" . $this->message . ")" . $message;
        }
    }
}
```

> Thanks for your efforts and for bringing that up.
> I am curious if possible to implement the feature without using `with`
> keyword
> it visually could look pretty close to something like an object
initializer
> in the future:
>
> return clone $this {c: 1};
> return new Bar {c: 1};

Similarity is not necessarily always good.

Regards,
Zoltán Fekete