Hey Jorg

Thanks for your RFC.

On 9/2/23 21:33, Jorg Sowa wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to start the RFC process about adding 4 new rounding modes to
> the round() function.
>
> As the topic was previously discussed and the change is quite small, I
> would like to start the voting on the beginning of next week.

I hate to be "that person", but I'm not sure you can do it that early.
I know you discussed the topic before (I believe that would count as the first
step from https://wiki.php.net/rfc/howto).
As far as I know you have to wait at least 2 weeks to start the vote, counting
from the moment you put the RFC in the "under discussion" phase.

> RFC: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/new_rounding_modes_to_round_function
>
> Thanks Niels for spotting incorrect links to the modes.
>
> Kind regards,
> Jorg

Kind regards
Niels