On 15-9-2023 12:15, Dmitry Stogov wrote:
Hi,

After the code-review feedback, one of the most questionable decisions was
changed.
Instead of including IR Framework as a git submodule, now its part is
embedded into php-src.
This will complicate the IR/JIT development a bit, but will simplify things
for everyone else.

I'm going to merge https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/12079 into master
next week.
If someone likes to take a look before, please do it now.

After the merge, I don't plan to do active PHP-JIT development  for 1-2
months (I'll wait for problems, bugs, etc and work on general IR
improvements).
Then, in case of no major problems, I'm going to remove the old JIT
implementation and make a PHP-JIT code-cleanup pass.

Thanks. Dmitry.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 12:28 PM Dmitry Stogov <dmitrysto...@gmail.com>