On 02/10/2023 20:19, Niels Dossche wrote:
> Hi internals
>
> I just opened the vote on my RFC "DOM HTML5 parsing and serialization".
> RFC link: https://wiki.php.net/rfc/domdocument_html5_parser
> Discussion (externals.io): https://externals.io/message/120972
>
> Voting will run for two weeks until 2023-10-16 20:20 GMT+2
> There is one primary vote (2/3 majority) and one secondary vote (50%
> majority).
>
> Kind regards
> Niels

Hi internals

The RFC has been accepted with 16 yes votes, and 0 no votes.
The secondary vote, an API implementation detail: "DOM\HTMLDocument::fromFile
should respect the resolver set by libxml_set_external_entity_loader" was
declined.
Thanks for everyone who voted. And a special thanks to Tim and Arne for the
many discussions about the API design.

Cheers
Niels