Hello,

I would like to submit an RFC and PR to change a few INI defaults for opcache, changing how JIT is disabled by default.

Currently, JIT is disabled by default using the |opcache.jit_buffer_size=0| default, instead of |opcache.jit=0|.

I.e. here are the defaults for these two configuration entries:

- opcache.jit=tracing
- opcache.jit_buffer_size=0

This effectively disables JIT not because `jit=0`, but rather because the buffer size is set to 0.

I would like to change these defaults to:

- opcache.jit=off
- opcache.jit_buffer_size=64m (taken from https://github.com/php/php-src/pull/12425/files, any smaller multiple of 2 causes the buffer to fill up when running moderately sized projects like Psalm or PHPStan).

What do you think?

Kind regards,

Daniil Gentili.