Hi Jair!

On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 5:14 AM Jair Humberto <jairhumbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Jair Humberto, I am brazilian and have been working with PHP
> since 2006. I am super excited about the new things PHP has launched lately
> and finally realised that I can contribute as well. I think this is a new
> fase of my career, I want to learn a bit more about the php source code and
> processes and I plan to start contributing with small things, but my first
> main goal (long term) is to make possible generics in PHP, one day!

Welcome! Note that you do not need a wiki account for contributing to
PHP. Source code is managed on GitHub (https://github.com/php/php-src)
and changes are made via pull requests. Nowadays, you'll only really
need a wiki account to create RFCs.

Check the CONTRIBUTING.md file for some good resources on the internals of PHP.
https://github.com/php/php-src/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#technical-resources

If you need any guidance, feel free to contact me.

Ilija