I have been so busy lately, which gave me no time to work on the type alias
implementation. but I will be happy if anyone can volunteer/help in
implementing this feature so that it can be introduced in PHP 8.4 or 9.0,
as this will help optimise a lot of people and codebase out there.

--
Best Regards,
O. Vincent