2024年2月7日(水) 2:56 Juliette Reinders Folmer <php-internals_nos...@adviesenzo.nl>:

> On 6-2-2024 3:40, youkidearitai wrote:
> > 2024年2月6日(火) 8:33 Tim Starling <tstarl...@wikimedia.org>:
> >> On 2/2/24 20:27, youkidearitai wrote:
> >>
> >> I see. I'll change mb_ucfirst using titlecase.
> >>
> >> Per my comments a month ago on the GitHub issue , I think it is much
> >> better to use title case for mb_ucfirst() than to use upper case, since
> >> conversion of the first character to upper case has the effect of
> >> corrupting text in the Georgian script, and initial lower-case ligatures
> >> are converted to a form which appears like two upper case letters. So I'm
> >> pleased to see this change to the PR.
> >>
> >> I would appreciate it if the RFC could also be updated to include this
> >> detail, since my vote depends on whether title case or upper case will be
> >> used.
> >>
> >> -- Tim Starling
> > Hi, Tim
> >
> > Thank you for your comment.
> > I modified to "uses unicode case title" in an RFC.
> >
> > Regards
> > Yuya
> >

> Help me out here, but doesn't changing what is actually proposed in an
> RFC **after** the vote has started invalidate the vote ?
>
> Shouldn't the vote be closed/withdrawn and restarted in that case ?

Hi, Internals.

Juliette, Thank you for pointing.
I'm mistake.

I checked the following and it was exactly as I said.
https://wiki.php.net/RFC/voting#voting

> A valid voting period must be declared when voting is started and must not be
> changed during the vote.

I broke this rule. In this case, should I return to "Under discussion"?
I apologize to those who voted, admitting lack of discussion, I want
to reorganize.

Regards
Yuya