On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 7:31 PM Saki Takamachi <s...@sakiot.com> wrote:

> Thanks, I agree with you that it works a little differently than the
> existing BCMath function, so it needs to be well-documented.
>
> I have summarized the discussion so far, made some corrections, and
> updated the RFC. I would be happy if you could check it out.

It looks pretty good. It should probably give specific guidelines on how
"no scale provided" works for addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division, and exponentiation. The section now doesn't make it clear that
the returned scale will behave differently for addition (the current
example) than for division.

Jordan