> On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 4:01 PM Erick de Azevedo Lima
> <mailto:ericklima.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe if such a feedback was given before and it was decided to go for a
> trimmed version of the feature, maybe Ilija/Larry could have had less work to
> implement and test all the variantes they've done. I think if a person has
> such numerous concerns, it should be exposed ASAP even if your thoughts are
> not
> totally clear. If you had a chat directly with Ilija/Larry, they would be
> aware of such concerns and would expend efforts to address these concerns.

> To an outsider, it looks wild when feedback starts coming in right before the
> vote starts. What's even more startling is that there are people with voting
> rights who have never participated in the discussion at all, yet have a right
> to wordlessly affect the vote's outcome. I sincerely hope Ilija and Larry's
> work don't
> go to waste here.

I hope that the property hooks feature goes through. I've used it in C# and it
reads nice and saves time.

Waiting until the last minute to express a significant design disagreement is
disrespectful of the time the RFC authors have spent working on this proposal.
It's also counterproductive to the PHP project overall.

-Jeff