Hi Marcus,

Found the cause of the problem.

getSectionText function in run-tests2.php is trimming the each
sectiontext values except for POST.

This trimming causes the eol character in the phpt file to get lost when
saved to a php file.

Should we have to remove the trim function? or fix our testcases or
run-tests.php?

Please advise.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran