Hi All,
I could see zend_static_Allocator.c inside ZendEngine2.
I could not see this file is getting compiled in PHP-5.0.0/PHP-5.1-dev.
What is the use of this file? How to run ./configure to add this to my
Makefile?
Or is it meant for future use?
Why I am concerned about it is, in its current state it cannot be
compiled as It don't have NULL defined, i.e it does not include
stdlib.h.
If I dig the file's history I could see stdlib.h was included till
version 1.6 of the file.
On version 1.7 stdlib.h has been commented out by phanto around 2 years
and 2 months back.
The log message says "make win32 debug output more verbose".
Can I include stdlib.h?

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran