Hi All,
I need two cli switches to handle some special cases to NetWare specific
php invocation.
In linux and windows where shell and command prompt far live the php
interpreter invoked from them.
Both shell and command prompt will capture the output of the child php
interpreter.
In NetWare OS, php cli for that matter most programs are not invoked
from environments like shell/command prompt.
They are invoked directly from System Console which is in some sense
similar to "init" of Linux.
This makes the program to have their own Screen.
Upon exit of the program the screen will close and the user can not see
the output anymore.
To solve this issue we have 'pressanykey' prompt under ifdef for NetWare
in php cli code before calling exit..

This introduces another problem of scripts to always wait for user to
press any key before closing the screen.

So we need a command line switch to conditionally prompting for user's
attention 'pressanykey'.

Another command line switch we need is to conditionally open or not to
open the screen at all.

Currently I could see g, j, k, o, p, t,u, x, y not being used.

Can I make use of any two of them?

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran