On Wed, Sep 30, 2026, at 12:57 PM, Jakub Zelenka wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to introduce the Polling API Additions RFC: > > https://wiki.php.net/rfc/poll_api_additions > > This is follow up to Polling API RFC. > > Kind regards, > > Jakub
While much of these two RFCs is over my head, I will reiterate the same point I made to Tim and Derick. You clearly have a roadmap in mind. The RFCs hint at that, and discuss some parts of it. But what's still missing is a single reference point with the full plan, at whatever level of granularity you have right now. Please please put something like that together, probably on the Wiki someplace that the RFCs can reference. The work you're doing is incredibly important, and we really need to have a big picture view of the arc of your work so we can review it in the proper context. --Larry Garfield
