Hi All,
The following script causes a segmentation fault in NetWare but not on
Windows or Linux versions of php-5.0.3
<?php
html_entity_decode('&ensp;', ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
?>

I can not attribute to NetWare instead I could see the defect in our
ext/standard/html.c
The cause seems to be the following arrays are accessed with a index
that is beyond their size
1)ent_uni_spacing(Actual size is 22 but accessed with a index 22)
2)ent_uni_8592_9002(Actual size is 410 but accessed with a index 410.
>From the name it seems that 9002 is a valid index so we need to add one
more NULL at the end)
Either we should add one more entry to the ent_uni_spacing array or
reduce our endchar in entity_map
You can see the index with which this arrays are accessed by putting a
printf("k - entity_map[j].basechar = %d\n", k - entity_map[j].basechar);
in a for loop which is around line 898 in html.c version 1.97.2.1.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran