Hi Jani,
In NetWare all extensions/sapis need the php5lib(Core php shared
library) which won't be available for these binaries to be linked
without the following lines(in PHP_SHARED_MODULE of acinclude.m4 we set
MODULE_SHARED_LIBADD),

PHP_SUBST(SOCKETS_SHARED_LIBADD)
PHP_SUBST(EXIF_SHARED_LIBADD)

Can i checkin this?