Now that we branched it's time to rename HEAD to something else than 5.1
in order to have different version numbers. Although the name PHP 5.5
was mentioned before, I do think we should call it PHP 6.0. As the
Unicode support is quite a drastic change. Going with PHP 6.0 also
allows us to be a little less strict with breaking BC in the cases where
that might be useful for the Unicode support.

I took the freedom to commit this change to CVS, as I needed already
different version numbers for the different versions of PHP that I
install locally. If discussion results that we need to rename it to
something else, that's ofcourse perfectly fine.

regards,
Derick

--
Derick Rethans