I think by "client(s)" you mean JOHNS (Justified Output with Heuristic Notifications Server).

On Aug 9, 2005, at 11:14 AM, Jessie Hernandez wrote:

I am not familiar with PIMP, but I would not get it in 6.0 until we have
HOES (HTML Output Extension Server) complete. Then we can start on the
client(s) for 6.1 :-).

--
Jessie

"David Zülke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

6.0   - to define, for now we have two candidates,
        unicode for sure, namespace to be discussed/approved/
        whatever

How 'bout PIMP for 6.0, Pierre? *hint hint* ;)

- David

Darrell Brogdon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://darrell.brogdon.net