At 09:41 PM 8/9/2005 +0200, Pierre-Alain Joye wrote:
On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 12:25:27 -0700
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Andi Gutmans) wrote:

> I think Unicode warrants a major version. I'd go with PHP 6 and
> aim to release it before Perl 6 :)
>  From judging by a Perl 6 talk we attended at OSCON, that might
> actually be a realistic goal.

No rush please... Better after and better than before and half
backed :-D

Well I'd like Unicode support out there as quickly as possible. That should be our main mission in my opinion (biggest bang for the buck). That said, obviously it shouldn't go out before it's ready, and there's still a lot of work and testing to be done...
But anyway, it's too early to discuss :)

Andi