Derick Rethans wrote:
On Thu, 11 Aug 2005, Derick Rethans wrote:

I believe we mentioned once the possibility of adding another error level,
which is fatal - but still catchable by set_error_handler().  That is a good
idea (which we should be doing either way).

That would work well. I just want the type hints to be catchable.

Except that it shouldn't be able to stop the application. The reason for this is that Unit Testing on this stuff should still work, and you can't

Well UnitTests should always be run in a separate process, so that you can infact to proper edge (or even over the edge) testing.

regards,
Lukas