On Aug 15, 2005, at 11:52 AM, Zeev Suraski wrote:

That's exactly what I was saying (in another part of the email). It doesn't work in reverse order though - being on one of these lists does usually mean that the developer is more 'hardcore' than others.

Have you seen Harold and Kumar Go To WhiteCastle? 'hardcore' here reminds me of the 'extreme' guys from that movie. If you don't know the reference, I'm basically saying that being a 'hardcore' is often equivalent with being loud more than anything else.

George