Kiput,

Even if you are right about the state of the PHP/Zend code/documentation
(which I am not commenting on either way), it's definitely not a wise idea
to insult the very people who wrote that code when asking for their
assistance. With that said, if no one else steps up with a code snippet
before I get home this evening, I would be happy to provide you with one.

-Jeremy