Sean Coates wrote:
Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:

Why not just define your own custom error handler and have it filter out
the error messages that you don't want to see... To me this would seem
like a easier approach, i would be against adding a in-language filter
for this.

Inability to easily determine which errors come from which version of
PHP (in userspace, or otherwise) aside, E_STRICT can't always be handled
at runtime.

I can't think of a situation in 5.1.x where this is the case, but in
5.0.x, the use of 'var' (instead of public|private|protected) caused an
E_STRICT at compile-time: before a userspace error handler could have
been registered.
we really suffered because of that.
why you now support my presence
and others presences the same.

... admittedly, this is abnormal, but I think we should keep it in mind
anyway.
right sean , we use php , it's due to hazard
à+
--
toggg