On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> My $.02 and hopefully we can have a more focused discusion now, which isn't
> geared against Derick, but forward looking and considering all the other
> classes that will be coming down the pipeline and doing the right thing.

I think I already wrote that I'm happy to discuss this. However, naming
them to PhpDate now and to simply "date" (with a namespace) in PHP 6 is
a bad idea because you're already knowingly breaking BC with this. (You
have to rename all classes). I think you'd agree that breaking BC is
bad. So I think we should try harder to come up with something better
here.

Derick

--
Derick Rethans