On 12/06/2006 05:18 PM, Matt Wilmas wrote:
Hi Antony,

The changes to formatted_print.c caught my eye because I was going to
inquire about/resubmit a patch from August to add new features the the
*printf() functions... :-)  I see you've added g/G (and E).  In
appenddouble, however, I noticed that the F specifier is missing.  Nothing
to me personally, just wondering about BC for users.  I haven't tried
anything yet, so maybe locale decimal point/not is handled differently now.
Regardless, F will be ignored, though it's still present in
php_formatted_print().

Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

If you want to see the patch I made in the summer, see
http://news.php.net/php.internals/25276 and
http://realplain.com/php/printf_additions.diff

I never got around to creating tests for the new features, and also thought
I should [maybe] make some small changes in how I did the code.  Of course
now I'll need to reimplement the appenddouble changes anyway, to accommodate
the new code.  I guess I'll go ahead and redo it soon.  Any comments about
the additions/patch from you or anyone else?  Marcus said they sounded good
before I made the patch, but I didn't hear any more. :-/

I don't see any problems with this patch atm, but I'll need to play with it for
some time.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal