On 01/15/2007 11:03 PM, BuildSmart wrote:
PHP looks for "mail_append_set" im mail.h (which is present only in new versions of c-client) and uses new utf8_mime2text() semantics if it's present. If you have BOTH "mail_append_set" and old "utf_mime2text()", then it's likely you have some problems with the headers.

OK, I found it in mail.h but it's only got 2 parameters not 3 and the actual imap version is 6.0.0.
http://www.daleenterprise.com/mail.h

I suppose you installed c-client using some packages, right?
What kind of packages and where did you get them?

Could you please elaborate?
A short but complete reproduce script would be most welcome.

<?php
<skip>
?>

Please, SHORT but complete script.

Probably, because it's "utf-8", not "utf8".
Though, I don't really understand what you're talking about here..

Under Mac OS X, it's kicking out 'utf8' and not 'utf-8' so adding the 'utf8' entry resolves the issue.

"It's"? I still don't understand what you mean..

The following php script code exhausts memory.
     // PHP Modules
     ob_start();
     phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);
     $php_info = ob_get_contents();
     ob_end_clean();

Could you please explain what do you mean by "exhausts memory" ?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 268324864 bytes) in /www/maia/admin/configtest.php on line 182

This code works just fine here.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal