On 01/26/2007 10:27 AM, Chris Malton wrote:
Hi,
        I'm new to the newsgroup and I'm trying to debug PHP 6 on a test server
(x64 architecture).

Why do you do that? I mean, PHP6 is not even an alpha and it's too early to test it unless you're a developer.

However, for some unknown reason, it segfaults if I
try to run it with any files that work in PHP 5.2.0.

The segfault is at the end of most scripts, at the beginning of others.

I test it from time to time on both Linux 64bit machines I have and I have to say I can't reproduce any crashes.

What kind of OS is that (Solaris?)? What compiler did you use (GCC 4.1?)?

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal