On 02/19/2007 10:01 PM, Marcus Boerger wrote:
Hello Antony,

On 02/19/2007 08:40 PM, Marcus Boerger wrote:
Release candidates are development packages released to check if any critical
problems have slipped into the code during the previous development period.
Release candidates are NOT for production use, they are for testing purposes
only
even though in most cases there are (almost) no differences between the general
availability (GA) release and the last RC.
You can help us detect problems by installing and testing release candidates
on your own (non-production!) server.

This should read: You can help yourself...

I believe running the test engine and providing us with feedback users help
_us_ in the first place.

If they only help us they wouldn't do anything. So we need to make clear
that they help themselves by running the tests and their own software.

Well, saying that they help only themselves is not true.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal