On 03/15/2007 05:50 PM, Marcus Boerger wrote:
Hello guys,

  PHP has been chosen as a summer of code project. I suggets we put the
following on php.net. Any comments?

The PHP team is proud to once again participate in the Google Summer of Code.
We are still looking for project ideas of interested students. In case you want to spend your summer with your favorite open source project, PHP, and get some money for adding an interesting project to it, you should contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] The deadline for submitting ideas is the 24th of March 2007.
The current list of ideas can be seen here http://php.net/ideas. If you have
not heard of the Google Summer of Code, then have a look here http://code.google.com/soc.

No objections.

Hannes also has some ideas on improving our bug tracker as a GSoC project.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal