On 03/18/2007 12:32 PM, Tijnema ! wrote:
On 3/18/07, Mike Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Tijnema !
> Well, i installed sendmail 8.14.0, and it did install the
> sendmail binary into /usr/sbin/sendmail, and configure could
> find it, so i recompiled/reinstalled PHP and now it still
> can't find the mail command...

> So what can be the problem now??

You're on the wrong list?  :)

Mike Robinson

LOL, You guys are bouncing with me like a ball, i was on the php-general list,
but they told me to go here because it is PHP6 which is still in dev fase.

It's just so weird, the configure script can find the sendmail binary,
but still doesn't compile it's mail function. What other dependencies
are there for the mail function?

Do `make clean` before rebuilding.

--
Wbr, Antony Dovgal