Hi Tijnema,

I think here is something that might interest you:

http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3472.html

Regards,

On 7/11/07, Tijnema <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/12/07, Jani Taskinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A lot easier (and works already) is to install PHP as CGI/FastCGI
> (one version or all of them, one can be module of course) and define the
> required PHP version by the file suffix..
>
> --Jani

Hello Jani:

I know this is possible, and I believe it is possible in Apache too
with some kind of hack?
But this still doesn't solve a lot of problems, but will generate a
lot more with portable code. Take a bulletin board for example, there
are a lot of files inside a board, and when you want to install that
on your host that has PHP5 for files with .php5, you need to rename a
hell lot of files to .php5, AND change code inside the .php5 files to
point to the renamed files.

Regards,

Tijnema

--