> For 100th time, import Foo is a no-op. I'm thinking about prohibiting
it
> at all... If you do import Foo::bar you'll get an error if Bar is
already
> defined.

I'm still trying to figure out why you think this is an acceptable
implementation of namespaces. This isn't namespaces at all. This is
barely an acceptable method of shortening classnames. What are we, as
developers, supposed to do on a namespace that has a particularly large
number of available classes? Import them all individually? So, I now
need to go from having a file that includes necessary libraries to a
file that needs to import them all? That's REAL intelligent design,
right there.

---
Jeremy Privett
Software Developer