From: Stanislav Malyshev [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 10:43 AM
To: Jeremy Privett
Cc: Nicolas Bérard-Nault; Derick Rethans; David Zülke; PHP Internals
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] Question about Namespace patch

> Yes, because that's ABSOLUTELY the way to respond to the community
> that has continued to support PHP. If that is what this discussion is
> going to degrade to, you're essentially saying "Please, gives us
> feedback but we're not listening."

I responded - with arguments, explanation or reference to prior
arguments - to every comment on the list. It is hardly "not listening".
Maybe "not agreeing" - but nobody promised you to agree with everything
you say here. It's not what "feedback" means. It means you will be
listened to, your proposals would be weighted, discusses and seriously
considered. That is what you are getting. I can not promise you
immediate acceptance - and nobody would.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]